Fashion. Constantly changing and constantly improving
Fashion, they say, fluctuates, but style is INFINITE. Fashion in Nigeria and Africa as a whole has improved widely.
How you express yourself, your beliefs, religion, and your work influence your style.
With this invention, you can pair clothes and shoes with the same or similar Ankara prints
What are the top fashion trends in Nigeria? Induced by these changes, fashion in Nigeria has a new meaning. here are few top 10 Latest fashion trends in Nigeria
Fashion in Nigeria and Africa as a whole has improved widely. Influenced by the Western countries and improved regions, the range of fashion in Nigeria has expanded. Induced by these changes, fashion in Nigeria has a new meaning. There are new additions to the spectrum of fashion in Nigeria and improvements to its traditional wears.
A massive fashion trend in Nigeria is Ankara. Some of the latest Ankara trends in Nigeria include:
Top 10 Latest fashion trends in Nigeria
- Shoes: A wide variety of shoes are styled with Ankara prints. With this invention, you can pair clothes and shoes with the same or similar Ankara prints.
- Jumpsuits: Jumpsuits are great. They are fashionable and work for both formal and informal gatherings. Fashionistas and fashion designers use Ankara prints to express various designs and styles of jumpsuits.
- Off-shoulders: This trendy style is not leaving any time soon. Fashion designers implement this style to glam up simple Ankara gowns and tops.
- Shorts: Shorts are common unisex wears. Fashion creators or designers now use Ankara prints to style various designs of shorts.
- Jackets and Blazers: Fashion designers now make jackets and blazers with polished Ankara prints. Ankara prints made into modern wear were frowned at in the past. But as fashion evolves, the view of Ankara prints also evolves. Fashion designers implement this style to glam up simple Ankara gowns and tops
Other latest trends in Nigeria include:
- Fringes:Fringes are separate pieces of material held together. With time, Ankara has revealed its dynamic nature and with the help of fashion designers, has grown and diversified. Fringes: These like the name, look like a fringe of hair or bangs. As you read on, you would discover the latest trends in fashion in Nigeria.
- Bucket hat: Bucket hats are trendy and stylish, add style to your outfit and protect your hair from the sun. This style is an ‘oldies awakening’. Bucket hats were trendy in the past and are being awakened into today’s fashion.
- Crazy jeans: This trend started a while ago and is still trending. It brings freshness and a variety to fashion. These jeans are styled with frayed or tacky parts and are highly fashionable; but, like other forms of fashion, you need to choose the style that suits YOU best
- Cropped tops: These are tops which are shorter than the average tops. They come in different lengths and styles and are sometimes accompanied by high-waisted trousers or skirts.
- . Monochromatic outfits: One-coloured outfits are no longer bland and boring as in the past. Now, you can choose your outfits with compatible shades of the same colour and rock it all day long.
Do your necessary search for your style and what feels right for you. After all, your style is what suits you.
Don’t be afraid to try out new styles, you sometimes never know what might just suit you right.
And remember You rock ;-).
leave your comment below